Brooks Robinson is in a Heavenbound crew (and you can be, too). Here's why:
- 15-time All-Star
- 16-time Gold Glove Winner
- 1964 MVP
- World Series MVP 1970
- Two World Series rings
- Elected to the Hall on the first ballot with 91.98% of the votes
- His birthday was last week
- Has a dog named Tex McGraw
- Likes Box Tops for Education
- Hates car insurance
- Once ate his weight in peeled grapes
Yeah, he's definitely in heaven.
p.s. Some of those facts were made up. Four in fact. But still, they might be true, and that's what you should focus on.